Supply Chain Executive
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 07, 2020
- Manages planning and forecasting activities S&OP, Master Production Schedule, and Production Activity controls
- Manages tactical buying/procurement and inventory control for assigned product lines to achieve business objectives
- Recommends, Prepares, and Analyse Strategic Sourcing Activities
- Prepare monthly S&OP and review with management and generate Master Production Schedules (MPS) while balancing supply and demand for a 6mth horizon. Leverage the company wide supply chain to achieve lead time and cost targets.
- Identify and implement inventory planning optimization ideas to achieve business objectives, inventory targets, and improve inventory planning.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand
- Analyse purchasing history, review Price Purchase Variance (PPV), take action to achieve operational cost saving yearly.
- Update and review ERP system master data as related to product planning, inventory, and sourcing activities
- Communicate master production schedule to production, quality, and engineering. Communicate lead time, capacity, delivery dates to sales and management team
- Collaborate with Sales team and Production team on cost-effective solutions to meet customer needs and achieve company annual targets
- Degree in any discipline on manufacturing or supply chain or business.
- Min 7 years experience of relevant role in production environment.
- Working knowledge of Production planning, FIFO for material supply and good supplier communication and basic procurement SOP.
- Knowledge and experience using MRP / ERP system for planning and inventory control. (Infor M3 is a plus)
- Ability to comprehend Engineering Drawings, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing is an advantage.
- Ability to use MS office and Planning software for assisting planning
- Certification or Knowledge of APICS, CPIM or similar
- Location: Tuas (Company transport provided)
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no. 16S8107