Strategic Project Manager (Business Centric) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Feb 17, 2021
The PMO Manager is part of the APAC Strategic Management Office. It leads the Portfolio and Program Manager area, encompassing Portfolio Management, Program Management and Project Management. It is also responsible for supporting the SMO to align business the portfolio of project activity and business change to align with the strategic direction and facilitating good business decision making through portfolio management methods and routines.
- Oversee the throughput of projects using portfolio management, program management and project management disciplines and is responsible to define, implement and continuously improve those methods across the region.
- Responsible for forecast and track the availability of people and financial resources to do project work throughout the project life cycle. This includes publishing monthly and annual portfolio reporting based on information collected from the project teams
- Assisting business and technology leaders with articulating new project ideas.
- Forecasting future resource capacity and reporting on existing resource utilization.
- Presenting accurate representations of project progress, health, risks, and ongoing challenges.
- Validating portfolio-level reporting before alerting senior leadership of its availability
- Degree in any relevant qualifications
- At least 8-10 years of experience in Project and portfolio management, business planning and business process reengineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desirable
- Certifications in Agile and other related project disciplines desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107