Senior Project & Service Engineer (PLC/ SCADA) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jan 12, 2021
- Responsible for designing, configuring, programming and testing during project execution
- Conducts FAT with customer.
- Executes Site Commissioning at customer site.
- Attends kick off meetings and teleconferences with customers and counterparts from cross BU to clarify and assure that information on inquiries or documentation are identified and met.
- Carries out testing and diagnostic on returned defect items for repair depot and generate reports.
- Provides technical support and offer recommendations to customer for technical related issues.
- To support customer’s issue after office hours and weekends/public holidays for emergency cases, if any.
- Plans, schedules and attends site services in Singapore and overseas.
- Submit weekly report on projects and services status to Engineering Manager.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Computer science or related technical discipline with minimum 3 years working experience in SCADA, PLC, Flow computers and RTU systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107