Senior Manager, Project and Integration (Supply Chain) #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jul 28, 2021
This role focus on creating value by governing portfolio of priorities, drive performance management processes and provide primary integration support to strategic link between the portfolio organization and the segment Supply Chain senior leadership and commercial organization.
- Lead Project Portfolio Management governance and process
- Provide integration support to Segment Leads
- Drive Asia Pacific performance management processes
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Supply Chain, Strategic Operations and Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Logistics, Operations Management, Operations Research/Management Science, or a related field; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Commercial and strategic awareness with Solid project management experience; FPX methodology experience is preferred.
- Excellent framing skills and ability to synthesize information and communicate impact to broad audience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Manage Asia Pacific performance management processes, partnering with relevant global, regional and local stakeholders in establishing and standardizing KPIs and reporting cadence. Manage compilation and publication of metrics/dashboards/reports and support appropriate performance measurement reviews.
- Manage Asia Pacific portfolio reporting and analytics – provide clear visibility on status and progress tracking, sufficiency to meet goals and affordability (budget, resource) to execute the portfolio.
- Lead and facilitate monthly regional portfolio governance meeting to review regional portfolio and projects that are submitted for stage gate approval.
- Lead effective assessments and executions of the Segment initiatives within this space and drive issue resolutions and decisions.
- Conduct required analysis to determine end-to-end tradeoffs (e.g. cost, OTIF-D, inventory) and to define deliver implications of changes / imperatives
- Support orchestration of Deliver operational performance, CIP management, failure mode analysis, analytics, and continuous improvement.
- Lead regional portfolio management team and orchestrate the portfolio organization across clusters
- Analytical and process oriented, with strong decision making / problem-solving skills; the ability to develop innovative methodologies and solutions to difficult logistics problems and projects is required.
- Strategic / big picture-oriented thinking and good communication skills with ability to partner with and influence across all levels of the organization and cross-functionally.
- Capable of achieving results in a highly-matrixed and global environment. Ability to work regionally and globally, across businesses, sectors, and functions
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113563jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no 16S8107