Senior Director, Global Logistics (Semiconductor/ Manufacturing) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 08, 2021
- Oversee Global Logistics, including Distribution Center operations, by performing to service level expectations and operational controls, as well as regulatory and budget requirements.
- Play a pivotal leadership role in customer centricity, scalability and efficiency strategies to drive a new standard across the organization leveraging Logistics best practices.
- Collaborate with Divisions, Sales, Customer Service, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Finance and other functional areas to design and implement strategies and tactics, which reduce total cost while improving network service level.
- Ensure efficient flow of goods to manufacturing, distribution and customers. Leverage dashboards/analytics to monitor various data sources to identify risks to customer performance and assurance of supply, with proactively defined mitigation strategies in place.
- Manage relationship with 3PL’s and Logistics global team to meet Entegris customer demands and Division requirements. Partner with 3PL’s on improving performance, with plans to scale and flex to dynamic business conditions.
- Support rapid integration of Logistics at acquired companies.
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Engineering or any relevant
- At least 10-15 years of experiences in logistics and supply chain preferably in semiconductor and manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated leadership in transforming a complex manufacturing supply chain. Leverages market intelligence to inform business planning and optimize decision making.
- Strategic thinker with in-depth understanding of inbound/outbound logistics strategy and optimization, matched with technical understanding of systems/processes.
- Experience building and managing teams in multiple geographies, communicating and working effectively across different cultures. Willingness and availability to travel internationally as needed to support job scope.
- Expert knowledge of Logistics industry trends and best practices.
- Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma and Lean experience/certification a plus.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No.: 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd