Senior Contracts Manager (Oil & Gas) #AJJ
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Oct 19, 2021
- Function as a business partner, participate the bid feasibility / financial evaluation meetings at bid preparation phase by providing professional contract structure view including but not limited to tax implications, intercompany considerations for building up bid supply scope, support structure and approach
- Works with legal team to review customer contract terms and conditions and draft specific preferred business terms / propose proper amendments to facilitate the negotiations with customer.
- In supporting the winning strategy of a bid, conducts contract T&C risk assessment meeting with legal, sales, project team, management representative (as needed) to finalize a win supportive and risk minimizing deviation list.
- Scrutinizes the final signed contract to ensure the agreed terms are incorporated in the contract.
- Ensures all reviewed customer contract T&Cs are managed, stored and used as per local record retention policy and confidentiality requirements of such final contracts.
- Proactively collects feedback on contract/order execution hiccups from project team, sales order management, finance and other teams and identify the contract terms loop holes which had, have and could put order execution on hold due to unfavorable T&Cs subjecting to customer mercy, propose and implement coping strategies on contract terms to smooth the execution of orders to meet shipment as planned.
- Maintains and continuously improves special terms and conditions of sales/purchase,standard quotation templates, sales contract templates to facilitate quotation and contract conclusion with minimized business risk
- Systemizes and automates customer T&C review request, deviation list maintenance, negotiation results maintenance and final deviation approval as per AP terms and conditions approval DOA.
- Maintains a tracker of orders with confidentiality obligations.
- Sets up and maintain an effective internal procedure for disclosing order related information.
- Degree or Diploma in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Business or Law with relevant experience in contracts administration.
- At least 10 years of relevant project contract review and management experiences.
- Risk management and Project management experience is a plus.
- Fundamentals of finance and accounting is a plus.
- Strong work commitment and can work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107