Operations Excellence Manager (3PL/ Manufacturing) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Aug 02, 2021
- Responsible for the supply chain operation's process improvement projects.
- Responsible in creating a Lean, Kaizen and Operations Excellence culture
- Responsible in managing the implementation of logistics solutions by focusing on the process capability, resource requirements and given budgets and timing to ensure the improvement goals are achieved
- Develop practical Kaizen and Lean tools for every staff to identify with, in sustaining this culture
- Provide training and mentoring to staff in ops excellence programs and supports Lean/ 5S training for the warehousing or logistics staffs.
- Work closely with different stakeholders and will provide coaching and training to deliver Lean methodology and tools to all level of employees via workshops or project based
- Drive and implement projects that structurally improve our supply chain processes to continue the business growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain/ Engineering or any equivalent.
- At least 5-8 years in operations role, supply chain improvement projects or Lean or Operation Excellence, preferably in 3PL/logistics/ manufacturing environment
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt would be an additional advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd