Manager (Database & Middleware)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 13, 2021
- Design, document, create, and modify server configurations that are highly available and scalable for Middleware and Databases.
- Administer & modify existing middleware & database configuration to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Design and develop a Monitoring solution for the entire Operating System suite of applications and its underlying infrastructure (Hardware, Operating System, Middleware, and Databases)
- Responsible for Capacity management which includes Capacity analysis, review and planning.
- Design, implement, execute and validate backup and DR plans for application infrastructure.
- Implement patches, updates, and fixes for middleware and databases as necessary following established Change Management processes.
- Perform database administration, fine tuning and troubleshooting.
- Provide Level-3 on-call support for middleware and database issues.
- Act as technical liaison for the application deployment teams on projects and support.
- Plan, implement and manage the various software environments required for product application development and test as well as customer deployment and support .
- Degree in IT
- At least 5 years of proven hands-on experience in administering, design, deployment and support of the following products; Middleware (IBM WebSphere, Apache, TomEE, Kafkaetc) and Database (IBM DB2, MySQL & MarieDB).
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)