High Yield Credit Analyst, Asia #AMR
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 29, 2021
- Cover high yield Asian corporate bonds with focus on North Asia corporates
- Keep abreast of policy changes and macro conditions
- Make investment recommendations for the fund
- Build financial models and write reports on recommendations and updates on companies under coverage
- Relevant Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Business Administration
- At least 5-8 years of fixed income analysis experience
- Strong in financial modelling and financial statements analysis
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to Michelle Rai Sumnima (R1983714), firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, you can contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes/ information will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.