Head of Sales (Logistics) #AGL
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Nov 22, 2021
- Ensure an appropriate level of resources, both human and capital, are available and effectively and efficiently utilized.
- Manage all pricing analyses including rate sheet for major customers and schedule rates, pricing strategy for new products and service offerings, vendor data analysis in the areas of data mining administration and provide direct analysis support in at least one of these areas.
- Work closely with Operations and CS departments to ensure that the current rate sheets for schedule rates and special rates for major customers are continuously developed and updated to reflect the operating costs.
- To oversee the administration and maintenance of rates database and work closely with IT Department.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop solutions to meet Customers’ expectations and requirements
- Analyze business information/reports/KPIs to ensure the highest level of effectiveness and to use it as a communication tool to report on the company developments.
- Identify and assist in developing new and enhanced product/service offerings
- Identify and acquire new business(s) to expand the revenue base.
- Develop and implement branding, promotion and other marketing materials
- Participate in regular sales calls and remain in regular contact with management of key accounts.
- Oversee the execution, periodic reviews and updating of service contracts with all customers.
- Ensure process maps and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are developed, implemented and followed in the actual performance of daily activities.
- Provide guidance to the implementer or lead negotiations with key vendors and service providers.
- Ensure the effective execution of all aspects of daily operations activities and other activities in which the company is engaged.
- Mentor all subordinate managers to improve and continually develop their own leadership and communication skills and performance.
- A Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- More than 7 years of sales management experience in a logistics company preferred
- Ability to critically think and develop solutions to problems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with customers and suppliers in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong leadership skills
Gerline Lim Yan Zhi (R21101009)
EA No: 16S8107