Contracts Manager #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jul 29, 2021
- Plan, define category strategy, tender and buy goods, services and other expenditures for the Operating Company (e.g. machinery, equipment, tools, parts, supplies and services) in line with the procurement policy and contracts.
- Develop and execute long-term plan or roadmap to accomplish Sourcing & Procurement (S&P) strategy by systematically governing progress, investigating and identifying opportunities.
- Manage Supplier Management and Contract Management by facilitating internal stakeholders in the evaluation and improvement programs.
- Effectively execute and/or manage the relevant S&P steps in the Purchase to Pay (P2P) processes in order to get the right service/product at the right place at the right time.
- Execute all purchasing within the Operating Companies in accordance with the Tactical Procurement Procedure, policies and operational excellence standards.
- Execute and manage an optimal supplier selection process via all required steps for certain limit purchases without framework agreement. This includes but not limited to conducting internal and market analysis, determining selection criteria, developing and evaluating Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP), executing clarification meetings, and communicating to bidders and cooperate with internal business partners.
- Ensure availability of the specified goods and services according to the functional, budget and planning requirements of the internal customer / budget owner.
- Develop annual terminal procurement plan and budget.
- Perform various analyses (e.g. contract, categories and process) against global KPIs.
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveyor/Law/Business/Engineering or related studies.
- With at least 5-8 years of relevant Contract Management, procurement, commercial, project management, plant operations, or product supply, preferably in a similar industry,
- At least 5 years working in/ managing suppliers from the EPC industry.
- Strong commercial awareness and experience of Contract Law, which include drafting contract/specification clauses.
- Proven experience in contract negotiations & vendor management.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability and strategic thinking abilities.
- Structured, logical and attention to details.
- A quick-learner, a good team player as well as possess the aptitude to work well independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, and Google Suite applications.
- Possess a "can do" attitude and is comfortable driving process improvements and changes.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no 16S8107